What is Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum?
Skin signaling is a true innovation in skincare technology that introduces a new approach to maintaining youthful looking skin. Tests indicate that Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum makes the skin look significantly younger with 6-14 weeks of regular application.
What is skin signaling?
Your skin is being sent signals all the time--the life cycle of your skin cells is guided by a molecular communicating process called "cell signaling." By the time we reach our forties, cellular damage begins to impair this communication network.
Cells receiving poor signals reduce collagen production. When this happens, layers within the skin begin to slowly retract, causing the epidermis to "let go" of the dermis. The result is the all too familiar signs of aging--the loosening of skin and the appearance of jowls, neck cords and rough textured skin typical of many fifty-plus women.
How does Age Less 15 work to correct this mis-signaling?
Cellex-C's Cosmeceutical answer is "corrective signaling." Cellex-C's breakthrough formulation of specific ingredients works to replenish the signaling molecules in the skin that are depleted by aging. Simply put, the idea is the help your skin cells behave as they did when they were younger.
What are some typical results of Age Less 15?
Tests on women ages 45-85 indicate that with regular use:
- Skin looks significantly younger than its actual age.
- Facial contours look fuller, reducing the appearance of sagging skin.
- Skin texture becomes remarkably smooth and silky.
- Skin around the jaw line seems to cling more fimly to the substructure, creating a firmer appearance of the jaw, chin, and neckline.
- The overall snap-back of the skin is markedly improved anywhere Age Less 15 is applied.